Re: 2,400 Dollars...... The Pawnop. Score Card.- Pencil Paper??

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Rob LeGood" <rflegood@s...> wrote:
> So how would this system represent 799 or 1879?

799
Put the die (Null up) on the 9 in the row with the 7 on the left. (7
hundred ninety _____
Put the coin (Null down) on the 9 with the circle on it. (Nine)

1879
[add the following numbers together]
Put the die Null side up on the boxed 7.(0670)
Put the coin (Null side up(1,200) on the 9. (1,209)

1,200 and 2,400  simply has the die and the coin off of the score
card.(Minding the null coin)

 Zero, if it should be registered is turning the card over.

Would the use of paper and pencil be as fun?
I don't know, it seems that the use of pencil and paper means that
one player alone could keep score...  making Pawnopoly a card game
on a board it seems.  I just see an accountant keeping score for
everyone. Also, this creates needless waste after a while. Not to
mention scratch outs and what not.

The Idea of the 4 pennies is good, and I admit I was not thinking in
that manner. I had the criteria set narrower than that, so nothing
near that scope came close to me while I was thinking. I was focused
on that items I had left over, and how I could maximize those items.

Despite the learning curve/cumbersomeness of my score card. I still
think that if  and this a huge if,  only one die and one coin were
the only things given,... it would be a suitable idea.

I still  have yet to change the rules for the use of money, so this
system could change yet again.

Eric