Pawnop. property responisbility- player's or board?

I have been thinking on pawnopoly some more, and I have yet to edit
the new rules. I setup the game recently, and I cam across a new
discovery. First some background;

Originally, I had the tiles face up with their respective coin on
top of it, suit side up. Players obtained the coins as 'proof' of
ownership.

Secondly, I decided to have the tiles face down, with the coins off
of the tiles. Tiles would be turned over by one player, looked at,
and ownership or non-ownership was determined. If a player ended
that turn owning the tile, the tile was rotated to face the player.
(This was around the time money 'put in' into the game, and dice
luck taken out.)

Now, Here is where I am now,

Tiles are face up again, as I think the second option above was to
obtrusive to game play. Coins also are face up this time around,
still on the corresponding tile.

I plan to rotate the coin only to face the player who pays for the
corresponding tile.

Is this a good idea, or is the element for a player forgetting to
collect rent to good to pass up? (Any player could simply look and
remind the player that he or she has rent comming.
If we leave the coin on the tile, on what corner do we place it?

Also, slightly related, As I mentioned before, I think I will go
with the idea that number times the suit will equate price, in
Sun,Moon,Crowns,Arms order. Now, what multiple should I let the
suits be? 1s 5s or 10s? or even different per each suit?
How exactly will this reflect the starting amount of money per
player?

Trying to bake the other half of my games,

Eric