Re: [piecepack] Re: New Game Uploaded: Hotel Magnate

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Benedict
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 1:37 PM
  Subject: [piecepack] Re: New Game Uploaded: Hotel Magnate

  >Hi, Mike

  >One possibility would be to take inspiration (again) from
  >Monopoly where the railroads (in the UK versions railway
  >stations) are in the middle of each side of the board. Is there a
  >way to use them as 'real' transport, in that if you land on one you
  >have the option of paying (the owner) to get to the next station? It
  >could add to the options available in movement.

  That's a very interesting suggestion! I think what I should do is first get the basic game confirmed as reasonably well dialed in, and then decide, in light of how the game plays, what to use those tiles for. But yah, if they were railroads (or airlines?), then it would seem reasonable to be able to use them to travel quickly to another "terminal" on the board. Thanks Phillip for the idea. And you're right about my time right now. But I'm going to print out your e-mail and drop it into the HM file folder.

  -Mike Schoessow