Re: New Game Uploaded: Hotel Magnate

 But yah, if they were railroads (or airlines?), then it would seem
reasonable to be able to use them to travel quickly to another
"terminal" on the board. Thanks Phillip for the idea. And you're
right about my time right now. But I'm going to print out your
e-mail and drop it into the HM file folder.

Hi, Mike

Glad you like the idea enough to consider it for the future. Airline
terminals would work well, I think.  There would just be the
testing as to how the airfares would work, how much the
terminals would cost to buy, and whether you would be allowed
to build improvements there or not.  A mechanism of increasing
fares with increasing numbers of terminals owned (a la
monopoly) may actually work quite well here.

If you included the airline idea, you might consider increasing the
number of flags to 10 per player.

Phillip