Publishing a piecepack, feedback needed

Please look at the pictures I've uploaded to the photos section.
They are of a mock up piecepack I'm thinking of publishing thru
Stupendous Games.

jpg&.src=gr&.view=t&.hires=t

jpg&.src=gr&.view=t&.hires=t

The cards are 2x2 on heavy card stock.  The stickers for the coins
and dice will be die-cut (vs. my shaky hand cutting on the mock-up).

I'm interested in a variety of questions, and the more responses I
get the better I can make this product.

Would you buy this piecepack?

How much would you pay?

Do you want the stickers already on the dice and coins, or would you
want to put them on yourself?

Would you put the stickers on yourself if it meant a significant
decrease in price?

What should this be packaged in?  plastic zipbag? chipboard box?
other?

Should I include a drawstring bag?  (like a dice bag, to carry the
piecepack in)

What (if any) rules should be included?  CD with all rules?  small
booklet with a "top ten"?

Thank you all - Stuart John Bernard