Comming Attractions - or Diversions

So I wanted to leak some information on my latest projects. Consider
this a Piecepack Teaser Trailer.

(In a cheesy movie announcer voice) 'One week from Today....

     I will release "TP5: The PiecePack Poker Party Parade".

TP5: Because a poker party is a party first, and poker second.

And along with TP5, the second Piecepackmas gift, brace yourself for

     Infiltr8

(I wish I could have a clever Tagline for Infiltr8, but I dont.)

Two games, One Day.. Next Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday (wait that
doesn't work as well)

    I have  also completed the 'beta' version of my Janurary
Ruleset. I will release 'Epicenter' near 1-15-04. Hide and Seek will
be the Feburary Release (Not yet complete- and the name may change).