Re: LIst of games playable using a piecepack

Actual this call when out way back in the Y! Group in:
Message 2  Need Help - Traditional Games for Piecepack

At least it is now back in front of the Group.  Perhaps this group of
games would be best suited for inclusion in a limited list of game
rules, because this game are those that people are fimilar with. For
the most fimilar games like chess and checkers, only the set up would
have to be discribed.

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A. Biggar"