FW: Sakura Piece-Pack Playset

----- Forwarded message from Lion Kimbro <lion@...> -----

Subject: Sakura Piece-Pack Playset
From: Lion Kimbro <lion@...>

http://ron.ludism.org/annex/2003/12/15#piecepack_playset

  Ron: Good news and bad news.
  Bad news first: My piecepack set is, well, rendered unplayable.
  One tile is now very, very, silver colored.
  Another one is makeup-red all over.
  Others have various other uniquely identifying patterns of
  God-knows-what feminine makeup-like substances on them.

  The good news.
  Sakura's FAVORITE TOY is now the Piecepack. She plays with
  it all the time, and always wants it.

  I keep coming to interesting game-like configurations on
  the ground, different every time I get home.

  Take care,
    Lion {:)}=

--
http://speakeasy.org/~lion/   LionKimbro@...   Seattle, WA

----- End forwarded message -----

--
    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,