Re: Infiltr8 comments

This is exactly why I released it into a work in progress folder. I
am horrible at estimating times, and did not consider the infinity
of the dropping. This game came to me in bits and pieces.. by
defintion of creating the game. I would think that rounding should
be to the next highest (greater) whole number. I can not beleive I
left out the f act that the coins should be value side down. Indeed,
it would be a much easier game the other way around. I am partial to
the most recent contest, as I have only played two piecepack games
total with another person (those being Berlin and Divorced
Beheaded...) Growing up I was always being accused of making up the
rules to games (around age 5). Ironically, it should not be
surprising that I have ended up here some 15 years later.

I do not have time to fully take stock of the comments already given
and edit the game to reflect those changes. Alas, this seems to be a
running problem, as Pawnopoly has reached the same fate. On the
whole, I think Infiltr8 has brought more positives to the community
as it is currently than it has taken away.

Any comments on TP5 would also be welcomed. I assume that this game
will need at least 5 players to be fully realized. Given the
Hollidays I assume most feedback for this game, as well as more
feedback for Infiltr8 will come in the new year.

Eric