Re: Vote to ban Electronic Waffle

This seems to me to be a rather extreme measure. I dislike the
idea of removing people from the forum in this way.

Perhaps the moderators of the forum can comment on whether
they think something should be done about this. If they think that
action needs to be taken they have several options. An example
is that messages could be moderated for a probationary period.

Phillip