Re: [piecepack] New Piecepack Products from MG

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 03:42:03AM -0500, Karol Boyle wrote:
> Happy New Year! I am bubbling with excitement - I [FINALLY] get to publicly
> share what's been going on behind the scenes at Mesomorph Games.
>
> We are kicking off the New Year with several new products:
>
> 3rd Edition: Same suits/icons/art as 2nd Edition, new non-yellowing finish,
> packaging, CD-ROM, and Pawn Saucers.*
>
> 4 Seasons Expansion: 4 new suits, 4 new colors also in the non-yellowing
> finish. Winter (White Snow Flake), Spring (Light Blue Flower), Summer
> (Purple Fish), Fall (Orange Leaf).*
>
> Playing Cards Expansion: The first 2 color expansion for piecepack featuring
> the traditional playing cards suits, icons and colors: Red Hearts and
> Diamonds, Black Spades & Clubs. We throw a dot on 1/2 of the pawns and
> saucers to make them unique.*
>
> Pawn Saucers: This accessory is my answer to the pawn directionality issue.
> We've created this accessory to be used with the pawn or as a stand alone
> game marker or component - it's multi-functional!* [Single function- Demo
> versions of this accessory are added to 2nd Edition while supplies last.]

Congratulations, Karol and Dave!

Y'all, you should go to mesomorph.com, where you can see pictures of
the new suits.  They look *beautiful*!

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/