  From: Karol Boyle
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:42 AM
  Subject: [piecepack] New Piecepack Products from MG

  Happy New Year! I am bubbling with excitement - I [FINALLY] get to publicly
  share what's been going on behind the scenes at Mesomorph Games.

  We are kicking off the New Year with several new products:

  3rd Edition: Same suits/icons/art as 2nd Edition, new non-yellowing finish,
  packaging, CD-ROM, and Pawn Saucers.*

  4 Seasons Expansion: 4 new suits, 4 new colors also in the non-yellowing
  finish. Winter (White Snow Flake), Spring (Light Blue Flower), Summer
  (Purple Fish), Fall (Orange Leaf).*

  Playing Cards Expansion: The first 2 color expansion for piecepack featuring
  the traditional playing cards suits, icons and colors: Red Hearts and
  Diamonds, Black Spades & Clubs. We throw a dot on 1/2 of the pawns and
  saucers to make them unique.*

  Pawn Saucers: This accessory is my answer to the pawn directionality issue.
  We've created this accessory to be used with the pawn or as a stand alone
  game marker or component - it's multi-functional!* [Single function- Demo
  versions of this accessory are added to 2nd Edition while supplies last.]