New Piecepack Products from MG

Happy New Year! I am bubbling with excitement - I [FINALLY] get to publicly
share what's been going on behind the scenes at Mesomorph Games.

We are kicking off the New Year with several new products:

3rd Edition: Same suits/icons/art as 2nd Edition, new non-yellowing finish,
packaging, CD-ROM, and Pawn Saucers.*

4 Seasons Expansion: 4 new suits, 4 new colors also in the non-yellowing
finish. Winter (White Snow Flake), Spring (Light Blue Flower), Summer
(Purple Fish), Fall (Orange Leaf).*

Playing Cards Expansion: The first 2 color expansion for piecepack featuring
the traditional playing cards suits, icons and colors: Red Hearts and
Diamonds, Black Spades & Clubs. We throw a dot on 1/2 of the pawns and
saucers to make them unique.*

Pawn Saucers: This accessory is my answer to the pawn directionality issue.
We've created this accessory to be used with the pawn or as a stand alone
game marker or component - it's multi-functional!* [Single function- Demo
versions of this accessory are added to 2nd Edition while supplies last.]

All sets [including 2nd Edition] feature self-closing VHS case packaging for
storing flat or upright, Mini-CD-ROMs w/ Vinyl Sleeves that fit inside the
packaging, pawn saucers and insert for appropriate suits. The Mini-CD-ROM
features an introductory webpage, PDFs of all games listed on piecepack dot
org, quick reference lists*, contest history and 4 PDF versions of the
rulebook which also contains the games and lists.

Rulebook PDF Verions: 1 inch margins for 8.5 by 11 inch paper - single side
printing Mirrored margins for 8.5 by 11 inch paper - duplex printing/binding
1 inch margins for A4 paper (8.26 by 11.69) - single side printing Mirrored
margins for A4 paper (8.26 by 11.69 - duplex printing/binding

For those that have been waiting for Chesstique* - it's here as well!!!

*Dave has updated the web pages and you can find in depth information
including history and designer notes within the site at www . Mesomorph .
Com (no spaces). I will be available for brief periodic chats via Yahoo! IM
and through email for those wishing to contact me about the information
contained in this post.

We will continue to work behind the scenes on other ideas and I hope to be
able to share them with you once they are released. We hope that the new
upgrade and additions to the piecepack line-up will inspire new games and
draw new people into the community.

Karol