wikimiscellanea

Found myself sucked into tweaking wiki pages again today.  Betcha
can't edit just one...

* All of the original seven games for the piecepack (Dungeon Crawl,
  Hanging Gardens, Matches, MotoX, Power Lines, Soccer, and Takeover)
  now have their own pages, including beautiful photos "transcluded"
  from Brett & Board with Mik Svellov's permission.

* All of the RecommendedGames now have their own pages (there is some
  overlap with the list above), and each of those pages is linked back
  to the RecommendedGames page.

* I've copied and pasted in the text of all reviews I could find by
  the two reviewers who gave me permission to do so (Kisa Griffin and
  Iain Cheyne), linking back to the list messages or blog as
  appropriate.

Etc. etc.  I hope people find this useful.  Seeing multiple reviews of
the same games juxtaposed has whetted my appetite to play or replay
those games.

Sadly, we are lacking even wiki homepages for some of our leading
lights, such as James Kyle, Mike Schoessow, and Tim Schutz...

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/