Re: New Game ChickenTracks

Thanks Mark, Mike & Erik for your comments on the game. It started
out as paper and pencil game and then I thought "Hey, maybe I can
make it a piecepack game too" and I started changing it to fit the
piecepack and at the same time try and keep it as a paper and pencil
game before I even finished getting right as a paper and pencil
game. I think I need to get it right as paper and pencil first and
then see if I could adapt it over. I do like the idea of 2 or 4
rounds. I am also thing of adding some other ways to score besides
the jumpers.
Thanks Again
TimS