SixPacks

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/SixPack

I put up a wiki page today about my latest piecepack obsession: the
all-red-and-black piecepack (Suns, Moons, Hearts, Spades, Diamonds,
Clubs).  I call this set a SixPack because of its six suits and six
corresponding values.

I am currently working on a game for the SixPack, called either "Suits
& Squares" or "Joe SixPack" or both.  I really hope Clark's contest
doesn't have to do with using extra suits, because if it does, I just
hosed myself. :)

I welcome comments on the wiki or here on the list.

Keep on packin'...

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/