Re: [piecepack] Intro and a Session Report (very long)

Mike writes:

>Thanks for the reviews. I would love to see more of these from other members of the group as well (although I can't complain much since I haven't posted too many myself lately). If you play other piecepack games and wouldn't mind posting your honest impressions, that would be much appreciated!

I'll definitely try to post my impressions for any games I play.  I'm
looking forward to trying more.

Note to Ron:  I seem to remember a posting from you asking permission
from list members to add stuff they write to the Wiki.  You definitely
have my permission if you ever see anything of value.  Heck, maybe
I'll even try to add stuff myself if I can figure it out (haven't
tried yet).

--

Susan Rozmiarek
http://www.rozmiarek.info