Re: New piecepack components? Dice cards and paper dice

I would be interested in both the standard card pack for the
piecepack, as well as for your JCD pack with the 8 suits...

I like the secondary value of yours, as it would add another
dimension for designers to use. What I really like though is the bit
pattern, and would like to see it taken to 7 places with a full JCD
set...

idea?