Re: [piecepack] Re: New piecepack components? Dice cards and paper dice

  I, at one point, was actively working on a piecepack deck of cards. I
  have the Anchors (Arms) done for the initial prototype. I  put up the
  sample in the files area and made a request for input. I since have
  looked at it again, and want to make a change.

  Each suit would have the following 16 cards

  Primary Value   /   Secondary Value      /      Bit pattern
  Null  /  Null  / 0000
  Ace  /  Ace  / 0001
  2  /  2  / 0010
  3  /  3  / 0011
  4  / 4  /  0100
  5  /  5  / 0101
  6  / ? /  0110
  7  / ? /  0111
  8  / ? / 1000
  9  / ? /  1001
  10 /  Null  / 1010
  11 /  Ace  /  1011
  12  /  2  /  1100
  13  /  3  / 1101
  14  /  4  /  1110
  15  /  5  /  1111

  How about just having a deck of 24 cards that mimic the 24 tiles, plus perhaps a couple of jokers and maybe a couple of blanks?

  -Mike