RE: [piecepack] Making your own piecepack tiles from wood...

>Mod Podge is this goop that doubles as both glue and sealant.  It is
>used for decoupage.  You can buy some at your local craft store.  I
>use a small paintbrush to glue the paper to the wood with Mod Podge,
>then apply two coats of the stuff to seal it.

Just as a point of reference, Melinda says Royal Coat is better than Mod Podge for not being sticky.  Sometimes when you use MP, and it's moist out or whatever, it can stick to other mod-podged things.  Royal Coat is the same basic stuff without the sticky-ness.  Just some advice from a mad crafter.

Meredith (ok, I thought I sent this earlier...)