Re: Question for Clark Rodeffer

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "M. Hale-Evans" <marty@m...> wrote:
> OK, now *I'm* confused....

Marty,

I'm sorry, and I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

How about this: If all parties involved and named as co-authors
mutually agree (1) that all other parties involved and listed as
co-authors all shared in the actual game design, and (2) that all such
co-authors are, in fact, credited for their contributions; then the
game it fits the group project criterion.

I hate legalese, but for good measure, I'll throw in my standard
caveat: "If it feels like cheating, it probably is."

All I want is for people to work together. I want ideas from multiple
people. If your contributions to the games you and Ron have done to
date are essential, then yes, you deserve to be credited as a
co-author, no matter who it was who did what portions of the design,
whether it was writing and formatting the rules, coming up with
mechanisms or writing the story line. Does that make sense?

Clark