Re: Making your own piecepack tiles from wood...

I think the original set was cardboard...an "origami" set consisted
of punched sheets in an assortment of colors. Also, for conventions
looney labs has some 1 foot tall pyramids they mess around with...

http://wunderland.com/icehouse/Icehouse.html#Origami

Eagles

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Meredith Hale" <mhale@m...> wrote:
> >Weren't the ORIGINAL Icehouse pieces made out of wood?  Googling
> >this lead me to some links, and to a sponsored site that will
make
> >items out of wood for you. Im sure wooden pyramids are out there
> >somewhere.
>
> This is, of course, the reason I'm looking for them.  I've done
some Googling, but not seen a site that will make things for me.
Hmmm...  Happen to remember what it's called?