Re: Making your own piecepack tiles from wood...

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Meredith Hale" <mhale@m...> wrote:
> >Weren't the ORIGINAL Icehouse pieces made out of wood?  Googling
> >this lead me to some links, and to a sponsored site that will make
> >items out of wood for you. Im sure wooden pyramids are out there
> >somewhere.
>
> I haven't actually used these resources myself, so can't confirm
how reliable they are, or how quick their turnover.  I don't know
about their pricing, but I have seen them recommended in other gaming
sites.

http://www.rolcogames.com/Custom.htm

http://www.bgdf.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=MostPopular

I'd be interested to know whether any of these work out for you, and
your general experience.  Good Luck  :)