pp games for children

I've been a member of this group for quite awhile and I check it from
time to time, but there is a lot here I miss.  I also browse the
games at the site once in a great while.  I see there are a lot of
new games cropping up and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a
few pp games that are really good for children.

This morning I got out my 2nd edition pp while playing with my two
kids (ages 3 and 5).  I made up some simple race games and dexterity
games that wouldn't hold up to any serious gameplay, but the kids had
a lot of fun.  Consequently, I took some time this afternnon to look
over the list of games, but it's hard for me to tell which, if any,
would be good for young children without reading almost all of them.
Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike