Any Gambling games yet?

 My gaming friends love a small-stakes poker game sometimes.  I could
have a better shot a introducing Piecepack to them, if I could show
that it is just mature enough to handle small wagers, just like a deck
of cards can.
  A person can bet on the outcome of any game. But a good gambling game
allows either very fast outcome (slot machine), or a few turns which
allow incremental  betting because of the sudden and obvious changes
in chance of winning (poker,21). Chess is not a good gambling game.
  I am still reading thru all the Meso games so far. Any suggestions?

PS I am trying to develop on a roullette-style game.