Re: Group Projects

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Karol Boyle <karol@m...> wrote:
> we urge the remaining authors to submit
> polished versions of the entries to us
> as soon as possible

I whole-heartedly agree, especially since so many of the group
projects contest entries were so good! Really folks, on the whole this
is a great batch of games, as you might guess from the reviews.

Others have mentioned that they would like to see the as-submitted
games, and I agree. Unless there are serious objections to my doing
so, I'd gladly volunteer to post "as received" contest entries into a
temporary folder here in the Yahoo group files area, at least for any
of the games that have not yet been cleaned up and sent to Karol for
inclusion on www.piecepack.org. As the cleaned up games are submitted,
I would remove them from the temporary folder. I could have this done
within a few minutes, but I'll give y'all a couple of days to discuss
the idea. Comments?

Clark