New to group

Hi All - I have only recently discovered the group and have been busy
creating my own piecepack.  I hope to give a few of the games a go
very soon.  Thank you to all involved for a great initial idea and a
wealth of original games that have followed on.  Playing a game beats
sitting in front of the idiot box!

A useful feature for the piecepack game listing would be a date of
inclusion.  This would make finding the new entries much easier,
especially if you have not visited the site for a little while.
Frank