Website Updates

Much thanks to Clark for noticing and sending me corrected copies of Shaman
Island and The Fallacy of Rank, I have also corrected the listed authors on
The "In" Crowd.

If anyone else notices anything weird about the posted contest games please
let me know.

Reminder: Mesomorph Games' competition submission deadline is Jan. 16, 2005
2 entries so far - so if you have an idea for a game that uses one or both
MG Piecepack expansions get busy and get it submitted!
submissions@...

Take Care!

Karol
Piecepack.org