Photos of MG PPKs Online

Some have asked me about this in the past and for others that have requested
I have sent them photos via email - but today Dave has posted the new
product photos to the Mesomorph Games website Piecepack Product Page!!

Price Change/ More Stuff
Our prices have changed to offset the increase in prices to us and the
number of items within the set. As always we have cut our margin as closely
as possible to keep these high quality sets affordable! (hand stamped,
tumble-painted pawns, hand marked pawn saucers - 60 wooden pieces*)

Our sets now come complete with a high quality velvet bag - which has the
appropriate amount of room for the pieces. The drawstrings are different for
each edition so you can easily tell them apart in a rush (so long as you put
the editions in the right bags!). I've also (~2mos ago) started including a
printed booklet of 12 games to get folks started as well as the updated for
each order CD-ROM. The VHS cases are still standard equipment as we have to
have some place to put the choking hazard warning (lovin' the regulations!)
Also, just to note all MG products have always been made with "non-toxic,
Child-Safe" materials and always will be!

Keep an eye on Mesomorph.com for more additions and updates, we have a new
game coming out in January (non-piecepack).

I rarely announce MG promotions on this group and I honestly feel that the
majority of you would like to know that the photos are posted and the bags
are done. -I apologize if anyone takes offense at the promo. Rest assured it
won't become a habit! :-)

Enjoy the pics! http://www.mesomorph.com/Products/Piecepack.html

Karol

As always if you have a product idea or a suggestion please let me know
privately - as well as letting me know any new features you'd like to see in
upcoming Mesomorph Games Piecepack Game Systems or accessories. If you want
to purchase components (more coins/dice etc.) please email me for a quote.

*It is difficult to find high-quality (almost German Style) pieces here in
USA. The only component (VHS Cases) of the entire piecepack line up that
isn't made in the USA, purchased through a U.S. Distributor are made in
China.