Re: New Game: Cell Management - Playtesting Needed

> Thanks again for the suggestions, hope you enjoy the game if you
give
> it a try,
>
>>Snip<<

Those suggestions came from playing the game. (Apparently not by all
the rules, but I guess it was better for it.)

An additonal concern;

You comment in the rules that some starting positions may not be
playable. (I have NOT encountered one yet)

 Is it possible that say two or three rounds/turns later that the
player does not have a playable position -outside of a circular
repetition trap? (The only move to make an escape with one coin,
causing another coin to be returned, which causes another coin to be
returned, and because of the third coin being returned, the first
coin never escapes, and is returned to its cell... causing the rest
in turn to be returned.