Re: piecepack Workshop: Cell Management v0.7 by Mark Goadrich

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Schoessow"
<mikeschoessow@c...> wrote:
> For a two player version you may want to
> consider letting one player take the part
> of the guards.

Hmmm. One issue I forsee with this idea is that it reduces the game to
only one type of decision for one player (where to start the guards
each round) and one two-part decision for the other (whether or not to
sacrifice a captive each round, and if so, which one). Once those
decisions are made, the rest of the action is manipulating the pieces
according to the program, and the game may not be as satisfying as the
solitaire.

Clark