Re: [piecepack] Re: piecepack Workshop: Cell Management v0.7 by Mark Goadrich

I agree with Clark.

Having tried a couple of games myself, I find the lack of choice makes the
"game" rather uninteresting even as a solitaire. The most interesting part
for me was the process of learning the "program" (rules) and their
background.

As Clark mentioned, there is only three choices per round, where to start the
guards, do I sacrifice this round, and which species do I sacrifice. In
addition I personally have found that the last two choices only need to be
made approximately once per game.

I prefer a little more meat to my puzzles with more choices.  I have been
playing on the computer using Vassal, and hence am missing any of the tactile
experience of playing with physical pieces which would probably make the
experience more enjoyable.

Thanks for the game Mark.
JCD