Re: [piecepack] Re: piecepack Workshop: Cell Management v0.6 by Mark Goadrich

Well, the two-player option was more of an afterthought (I noticed that the
game setup used exactly half of the piecepack components and said "Hey, two
can play at this game..") and I think Mike's right in saying that it's
unlikely to be very appealing. It would take a lot more work and tweaking to
make a viable two-player game with guards vs species, so I'll drop that for
now but keep it in the back of my head, thanks for the critiques, honesty is
very helpful.

Next revision, I'll make more explicit a scoring system for the personal
bests, the number of circuits as Clark suggested should work, as well as a
way to write down a solution in terms of the cells where you choose to start
the guards (for the example in the rules, you'd write 4-Null-...) so other
people can verify your scores. Might add that into the Wiki page too for
people to post their bests and their paths.

Thanks again, if you get to play it I'd be interested to hear how it went. I
noticed someone uploaded a screen-shot of playing Cell Management in Vassal
online, sweet!

Mark