Re: [piecepack] MG Design Contest winner

On 8/11/06, Kisa Griffin <CoyoteShaman@...> wrote:
Congratulations!

I had the pleasure of playtesting and going letterboxing with Ron more than
once and enjoyed both enough to plan to do them again.

Kisa

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me for winning the competition.
Kisa, that was an especially nice thing to say. (Kisa really has gone
letterboxing with me in real life, as well as playtested the game.)

By the way, Letterboxing.org, which I linked to in the rules, was
ironically down for a few days just when the competition winner was
announced, but it's up again now if you want to read the FAQ.

http://www.letterboxing.org/faq/faq.html

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)