Re: [piecepack] ANNOUNCING THE 7th PIECEPACK GAME DESIGN COMPETITION: Good Portsmanship

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 04:24, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:
> Jonathan, any chance you can incorporate the four seasons suits into
> your Vassal module before the contest deadline, so that people who are
> using that set in their game will benefit from your module as well?

I have the peliminary artwork completed (suit symbols) and now I just need to
do the monkey work of creating the full set of graphics for both download and
Vassal. Will attempt to get this done ASAP, but if someone needs it before
you hear from me, send me an email, as it is possible it has been lost in the
crazy shuffle that is my life. (an almost-three-year-old and a nine month old
who refuses to sleep, make it easy for me to forget things :(  )