Contest old, contest new

New contest: Meredith was going to process some new games for me to
playtest at Seattle Cosmic Game Night this Saturday, but during the
first half of the week, she had no network connectivity, and during
the latter half of the week, her house has been without electric
power. Washington State has been hit with heavy winds, rainstorms and
flooding again over the past couple of days. Maybe next weekend...

Old contest: I am still looking for the following entries to the
Mesomorph Games contest. If you are the author of one of these games,
will you please send it to me? I will add a page in the wiki for it
and do everything else necessary to make it accessible (such as
converting it from a Word file to a PDF). My email address is
rwhe@....

* Flowers in the Fields, by ???
* Let the Games Begin, by ???
* Pah Pong: The Game of the Four Seasons, by ???
* Scavenger Hunt 2, by Brad Lackey
* The Four Seasons, by ???
* Another three entries, titles and authors unknown

We do have nine of the contest entries up on the wiki now, which is
more than half.

By the way, the wiki is not intended to replace Piecepack.org as the
main source of game rules, only to supplement it temporarily.

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)