Re: [piecepack] Re: New piecepack game: Tile 13

Thanks, Jorge. I hope you enjoy it.

Everyone, I apologise for my prior pathetic whining. It's become clear
to me after some private email that not everyone has half a dozen
standard piecepacks lying around fallow. Also, why should I expect
gamers everywhere to _leap_ to play a game I released a week and a
half ago, when many people have much better things to do this time of
year? Who am I, Reiner F. Knizia?

Anyway, happy holidays!

Ron