Re: [piecepack] Re: Transparent piecepack?

I'm new to the piecepack scene, so I don't know and I have to ask.  Are
there very many games that depend upon the 'underside' of the component
being hidden information?  I had thought about transparent pieces but didn't
pursue getting clear acrylic to make pieces for this reason.

An idea that I am still toying with is using translucent acrylic pieces and
making a light-table (like what x-ray slides are viewed on).  I think that
would look really cool...especially for some of the games that have a more
science fiction theme.

-Geoff