Re: Transparent piecepack?

I have long thought that a clear piecepack set would be great - I want
to make one myself, but am struggling here in the UK finding clear
pieces. Alas no TAP Plastics here! I have thought about making the
tiles out of safety glass, if I can get the squares cut accurately
enough. In the meantime I have settled for making a white plastic set
which looks pretty neat and definitely NOT rustic!

If anyone was to make a clear set I would certainly buy one.

Cheers
Si