Giant piecepacks

Hey, the Icehouse folks build giant Icehouse sets to play with, right?

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Giant_pieces

Why not giant piecepacks?

Let's assume we want to build them to the same scale in case we want
to play a giant game of Alien City or something. Giant Icehouse pieces
are 8x. The Piecepack Anatomy page
<http://www.piecepack.org/Anatomy.html> reads,

"As a point of reference, (not a requirement), the Mesomorph piecepack
pieces are the following dimensions: tiles are 2" x 2" x 1/4", coins
are 3/4" diameter x 1/8", dice are 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2", and pawns are
5/8" diameter x 1-1/8" tall."

That means a Giant Piecepack would have the following dimensions:

Tiles: 16" x 16" x 2"
Coins: 6" x 1"
Dice: 4" x 4" x 4"
Pawns: 5" diam x 9" tall

I'm planning to attend Penguicon <http://penguicon.org/> in April.
Clark, do you think one of these sets would interest other attendees?

   Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/
	   Center for Ludic Synergy: http://www.ludism.org/
(revilous life proving aye the death of ronaldses when winpower wine has
		   bucked the kick on poor won man)