Re: Giant piecepacks

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Hale-Evans" <rwhe@...> wrote:
> Hey, the Icehouse folks build giant Icehouse sets to play with, right?
>
> http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Giant_pieces
>
> Why not giant piecepacks?
[...]
> I'm planning to attend Penguicon <http://penguicon.org/> in April.
> Clark, do you think one of these sets would interest other attendees?

Ron, this would be outstanding! I don't know how you'd get all the
bits here, but the con has a storage locker for safe keeping.
Construction materials are another good question. My first hunch would
be to use poster board and stencils / spray paint for the tiles and coins.

The folks at Mesomorph have been to Penguicon at least a couple of
times in the past to run a sales table and demos, but I don't know if
they have plans for this year or not. The dealer room (if there is one
this year) isn't my area of operations. Are any other southeast
Michigan / northwest Ohio / southwest Ontario piecepack enthusiasts
coming to Penguicon?

Clark