Re: [piecepack] Giant piecepacks

Good idea :)

What materials would you use to build it? For the coins box cardboard might me ok, but the tiles would neet to be more resistant (You want to be able to walk on the board for some games). Maybe the vinyl used for street signs would be ok, but that may be too expensive... Or wood... Or maybe that foamy plastic that comes in big squares and is used to cover the floor and make it softer (for martial arts, or gym classes). That could work!

-Jorge