Re: [piecepack] Re: European Vendor (was: Piecepack Suppliers & Mesomorph Games? )

Thanks. I'm trying to think of possible ways to do a color piecepack. I'll
test them out when I have the laser cutter. The most obvious is the plastic
one like the one Blue Panther does, but I'm having trouble finding two sided
colored acrylic... I'll keep looking..

To do a set like the one in the BGG picture I'd have to be able to print to
wood , and the best result I guess would be with a silk screen machine (is
it called that?) like the ones used for t-shirts. Maybe in the future that
will be an option, but not right now. I also might find a way to produce a
cardboard version like the one in the picture, but I don't have a high
quality printer, so I'd have to look up the cost in a printing shop, then
I'd cut the pieces myself...

I'll post the details of my experiments here...

-Jorge