Wife-friendly 2-player game suggestions

Hello all

I am taking my piecepack on holiday tomorrow and I need some wife-
friendly games to try. Wife-friendly means not too abstract or
confrontational - something like Lost Cities. Games using a maximum
of one piecepack plus a deck of cards would be ideal - as I am
carrying a lot of luggage.

So far, I am taking:

* Wormholes
* The Colonists Of Natick (I have high hopes for this one in
particular)
* The In Crowd

Powerlines and Froggy Bottom were OK, but didn't set her alight. She
quite likes Evade.

Incidentally, I am surprised there are so few games of recognised
quality in this category. Surely these would be the easiest to
playtest?

Please suggest some beauties.

--
Iain