Re: [piecepack] Wife-friendly 2-player game suggestions

Hi

  The Colonists of Natick is a fine choice, and I was going to suggest
Froggy Bottom, as it's one of the piecepack games my girlfriend likes the
most. Hanging Gardens seems to be well regarded, although I myself didn't
really get it (played a couple of times). Four Blind Mice (an adaptation of
Riccochet Robot) might fit the bill. Let me also suggest one of my games
which is light and doesn't take too much time: Maze Makers (use the variant
with no pentominos which I think plays better too).

  And if you want to try a game that is being playtested, and for which I'm
open to suggestions, then there's Dungeon Buiders, and I'll appreciate any
feedback you might give :D

  BTW, If you're open to adding Icehouse Pyramids, Alien City is a great 2
player game which I'm starting to enjoy a lot lately (you can try it out at
superdupergames.org)

  Enjoy,

-Jorge