Re: [piecepack] Re: Rule Liecenses

This is an error in their program at Paizo - did it for me too.  It only works if you have logged in to your account on their site.  Possibly some session cookie issues.

I have put a game up on their site (the Thief one) - the process is nice and simple.

1) copyright declaration - you need to agree to the the terms and conditions of the site and usage of rules.  For piecepack, possibly the Creative Commons could be used?
2) Rules form - it standardises layout and uses bbcodes for text formating.  It also categorises the games (ie Abstract Strategy).  It doesn't categorise the number of players though, or extra components.
3) Once done you can check it as publish or not.  If published - everyone can see it, if not, only you can see the rules.  At any time in the future if you are logged into your account you can edit your rules.  Also when you publish a game, a new message is added to the message boards announcing it.
4) When viewing the end result on the website, you can view a PDF version that puts in the appropriate copyright and headers/footers.

Jorge Arroyo <trozo@...> wrote:                                  Hi

 I tried accessing the tool from Paizo but it's not working, it sends me back
 to the main library page...

Peter Cobcroft
curufea@...
Main: http://www.curufea.com/