Re: [piecepack] Re: Wooden Piecepack Pyramids

IIRC, Looney's patent covers very specific things, like transparency
of the pyramids, stacking them simultaneously, and so on. I'm not
saying these are the specific things covered by the patent, but it's a
lot less broad than has been noised about.

Ron

--
    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mindperfhks/