Games so far. :)

I know, no one cares.  But here is the list of games we/I have played
so far:

Alien City
Baseball
Bingo Battle
Black Pawn Trucking
Cardinals Guards
Cell Management
Climbing Man
Coin Collectors
Crocodile Hop
Easy Slider
Froggy Bottom
Galaxy Express
Lab Rats
Landlocked
One Man: Thrag
Penguin Game
Piece Packing Pirates
Soccer
SoloSalvo

Every single game is obviously a well-thought-out product and I just
can't thank you all (since apparently you read this) for putting out
such an amazing wealth of quality stuff!

I prefer the less-complex games... although my 6 year old (who is a
math-wiz) is currently fixated on "Baseball" which is about as complex
a game as I can wrap my brain around.  And it took us twice to start
it before I realized that we were getting cards mixed up. :)  SO far
we haven't gone beyond one and a half innings because it takes us a
long time to play.  He likes animations and sound effects.  Lots of
'em.  Which he creates himself.  Every turn.

I have tried Climbing Man twice and it has proved completely
insolvable for me both times.  As in, can't get more than a small
square up; then crash ignominiously to the ground.  I may try again
with a climbing weight of 5.  Then I may see some success. ;)  I'll
just think of it as a bunny hill, which is all I can climb in real
life as well.

Alien City was so far beyond my capabilities to score.  We laid out
domes and buildings and all was great.  Then it got to scoring time
and I started trying to score everything then threw up my hands.  That
is just not my cup o' game, but it seems really great if one has the
patience to count everything up.

I think it is so cool that there are so many different TYPES of games.
 We played Soccer, but I don't lean towards "action" games with my
cardstock pieces.  Something tells me it would be so much better with
a wooden set or maybe a bunch of buttons with stickers on them to be
the coins.

Bingo Battle is fun to play with kid and solitairily. My "high" score
is 6 so far.  Oh, yes, tremble at my greatitude.

I haven't been able to get through a game of Cardinal's Guards to the
point of scoring, yet.  I like it, though.

Coin Collectors is the latest one I have tried and it is super-fun.
Since my scores are: 12, 1, and 18 for the three games I have played I
haven't yet gotten above the "sad" rating of the Author.  Note that I
really and truly actually scored 1.  And the author never thought to
give a score less than "sad."  Lucky me.

I find myself playing Easy Slider more than any other game.  It's fun
and quick to do.  I have even played it with an adult friend of mine
who is apparently WORSE at games than I am because I beat her by at
least 10 minutes.  Of course, then I had to watch the kids and push
them in the swings... so it may all have been a ruse.... who *really*
won that way?

Froggy Bottom was extremely fun.  It's easy enough for a child to
grasp and fun to play as well!

I had to concentrate very hard to get the board laid out properly for
LabRats.  What a fun concept!  I had to do it several times (lay it
out) because kiddoes kept needing glasses of water in the night.  It
is pretty great, though.  Of course, as usual, I have yet to escape so
have lost every time.

The rest have all been equally fun.  I just cannot get over how this
set is going to clean out my game closet.  Whoo-hoo!  As soon as we no
longer need battery-powered-honking-quaking-lightup toys, the whole
game closet is going to shrink drastically to decks of cards, sets of
dominoes, and piecepacks.  Beautiful.  It's a home make-over in a
pencil case.

Thanks, all!