Re: Games so far. :)

Glad you're enjoying the games, and thanks for the feedback on Coin
Collectors.

Since you seem to be playing some solitaire games, have you tried
Fujisan? It's my favourite piecepack solitaire. Check out the
piecepack wiki for some particularly difficult setups.

When you're playing Coin Collectors, remember that you don't have to
reroll all the dice every time. If you have two usable die rolls, use
one of them, put the other one aside, and roll the three remaining
dice. That way you're guaranteed to have at least one more move and
one more die roll before getting stuck.

Don

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Emily" <emily.page@...> wrote:

> I know, no one cares.  But here is the list of games we/I have played
> so far:

[snip]