Re: Games so far. :)

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "imfurry" <donkirkby@...> wrote:

> When you're playing Coin Collectors, remember that you don't have to
> reroll all the dice every time. If you have two usable die rolls, use
> one of them, put the other one aside, and roll the three remaining
> dice. That way you're guaranteed to have at least one more move and
> one more die roll before getting stuck.

Sadly, I do follow the rules and for my 18 I was rolling one die at a
time because for a while I had *3* usable upcoming moves.  The 1 was
totally pathetic.  I rolled the dice, only one was usable.  I used
it... then I rolled all four and nothing was usable.  On the up
side... it was a pretty quick game.

Also, I coincidentally just tried out Fujisan during the 2 year old's
naptime today.  It was fun and I won (?!)... but I am suspicious that
I may have not paid attention to not stopping on the mountaintop then
going again.  I think I may have absentmindedly cheated.  I will try
it again to see.

:)